Agile as a Service (AaaS) is transformative. It provides organizations the capability to manage frequently changing requirements and environments. Using an Agile methodology quicker time-to-market, superior product quality and typically achieves lower costs. . Salient’s AaaS integrates enterprise scalable Agile development with disciplined high-quality delivery, and a unique flexible workforce solution.
AaaS is based on three components:
- Enterprise Scalability: Agile Development using Salient’s Scaled Agile Framework
- Disciplined Agility: Agile Processes combined with CMMI level 3 practices
- Agile Workforce: Using our talent search engine and a formalized framework allows us to deliver Agile talent anytime, anywhere
AaaS benefits include:
- Dramatically reduces costs via up-front risk management
- Diminishes need for rework, even when compared to traditional Agile methods.
- Decreases overlap between development teams and across the enterprise
- Increases coordination with mission, business strategy and enterprise architecture.
- Implementation of market recognized quality framework adds business value without losing flexibility and end-user intimacy
- Provision of metrics allows executives to make educated cost management decisions
- No ‘standing armies’: on demand staffing to spin up/spin down teams and insert niche skills
For more information, please contact us at AaaS team